Q-Sys Designer software will available for download soon.

Post your Signal Manager and DCM Manager questions here.

Moderators: Cameron Shoffner, Christian Cook, Kirk Fyvie, Martin Barbour, Fred Thomke, Gary Evans_QSC, Chris Brouelette

• Q-Sys Designer software will available for download soon. actually how soon? it's said last month "Q-Sys Designer software will available for download in July ,2009",and now became"soon",i cant help wait to download, :D
    William.Xu

• Try now :wink:
    Brad Sambrano
    Systems Support Engineer
    QSC Audio Products, LLC
    Brad Sambrano
    QSC Audio Products

Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:26 pm

• installation failed,said:return code is 1603. how could i fix this? i guess my Hardware Requirements is just ok.
    William.Xu

• Hello William,
    I'm not sure if Brad replied to you separately or not, but when you downloaded the software it came as a .ZIP file. You MUST first extract the zip file to unpack all its files. Just right-click the .zip file and choose "Extract all..." (this feature is built-in with Win-XP and newer). This will create a new folder at the same path as the .zip file. You can run the Setup.exe file from that extracted folder.

If you just double-click the .zip, it appears to open but you are really just "peeking inside" the .zip file, nothing is extracted. This is a Windows thing, it has nothing to do with our software.

If you still need further assistance, feel free to email me or call me directly at the contact info below. Note that I'm in the office M-F, from 9am to 6pm California time.

Regards,
    - - fred
    Fred Thomke
    NO PRIVATE MESSAGES, PLEASE (use email address)
    Application Engineering Team
    Systems Support - Senior
    QSC Audio Products, LLC
    +1-800-QSC-AUDIO Tech Support
    +1-800-854-4079 Sales
    fred.thomke@qsc.com

Fred Thomke
    QSC Audio Products

• hi fred,

very much thanx.
    i did wat you told me, great,installed succeed.Windows thing,kinda tricky :mrgreen:

even i played q-sys designer in plan expo 2009 in Beijing this May,it's kinda bit more convenient than Nware without rite click,no need to switch between "wire" "edit"...,like Mac,single click,cool.

Thx&Rgds,
    William
    William.Xu

Return to Software - Signal Manager and DCM Manager Support

Information