Q-Sys Audio Recorder control

Discussions of Q-SYS hardware and software.

Moderators: Cameron Shoffner, Christian Cook, Kirk Fyvie, Martin Barbour, Fred Thomke, Gary Evans_QSC, Chris Brouelette

Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:25 am

• Hi - I'm trying to configure a Core110f to start recording audio tracks at a certain time and then stop recording at a later time - as set through the administrator schedule page. I can open the audio recoder control and drag the record and stop functions onto the control page. I have tried to create a snapshot control to start and stop the recording functions but cannot get this to work - I select the record start function and save this as a snapshot and then click the stop function and save this as a different snapshot but when I try loading each snapshot nothing happens.

Can you please explain how I can create these snapshots or is there an alternate method of starting and stopping these recordings easily according to a schedule?

Regards,
    Graham Lodge
    GrahamLodge

Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:32 am

• Its actually quite simple to do.

Just drag the start and stop buttons onto the Named Controls panel.
    Save the design to the core, and open the administrator.
    In the commands tab, click the plus, and select add Control Change Command. You will now find the named controls as options to trigger.

You can now create a schedule event to trigger these commands.

Hope this helps.
    Callum Brieske
    Rookie

Return to Q-SYS Support

Information