Q-SYS talk to AES67 Devices

Discussions of Q-SYS hardware and software.

Moderators: Cameron Shoffner, Christian Cook, Kirk Fyvie, Martin Barbour, Fred Thomke, Gary Evans_QSC, Chris Brouelette

Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:43 am

• I knew that Q-sys now compatible with the AES67 protocal and I have a Shure MAX910 microphone which also support AES67 protocal. I wonder how to get the audio signal from this shure mic to Q-sys via AES67? is there a software like "Dante controller" to route the signals? Thanks and hoping someone can help me.
    martin_wang

Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:58 pm

• Hi Martin,

AES-67 is coming soon, but not quite yet. We have not yet released a version of Q-Sys with AES-67 support. Yes, we DID have a very preliminary "preview" of it showing at the last tradeshow or two. But it was not yet ready for release. When it IS released, we will be sure to include instructions in the Help file for configuring for AES-67 and connecting with other AES-67 devices.

Don't bother to ask what "soon" means -- we don't usually give dates until the product/software is actually ready for public release. Just keep watching our Q-Sys software page, we will surely have a big banner when it's released!

Regards,
    Fred Thomke
    NO PRIVATE MESSAGES, PLEASE (use email address)
    Application Engineering Team
    Systems Support - Senior
    QSC Audio Products, LLC
    +1-800-QSC-AUDIO Tech Support
    +1-800-854-4079 Sales
    fred.thomke@qsc.com

Fred Thomke
    QSC Audio Products

Return to Q-SYS Support

Information