Qsc Touchmix 30 router doesn't work

Community discussion about QSC’s TouchMix-8, TouchMix-16, and TouchMix-30 compact digital mixers

Moderators: Brad Zell, Bob Lee, Gary Evans_QSC, Chris Brouelette, JasonFernandez

Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:05 am

• Hi to Everyone,

I bought a wireless AC750 D LINK dual band router.
    I connected it to the QSC TOUCHMIX 30 pro, I entered the name of my network, set to wired, dhcp adress automatic, the connection is green and the mixer says that the wired connection is operational. When I check with my Ipad for the network name that I created it does not appear in my I pad. it appears only the name of the router (93F8) so it doesn't work. What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

My best regards

Andrea De Paoli
    Andrea De Paoli

Producer / Musician / Composer / Keyboardist
    http://www.andreadepaolikeys.com

TM 30 - Firmware 1.2.08125
    andreadepaoli
    Rookie

• Hi to everyone,
    I solved the problem yesterday night Just updating the firmware.

Everything went well and the connection rock solid.

Thanks,

My Best regards

Andrea
    Andrea De Paoli

andreadepaoli
    Rookie

• Hi, I'm about to attempt to start using a NetGear N300 Wifi Router with TouchMix 16.
    What is the best way to setup a Router with my TouchMix 16?
    I want to be able to use an iPad Air to control the Mix and I also want to have improved connection for In Ear Monitors for the Band Members.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    kiki
    Rookie

• kiki wrote:Hi, I'm about to attempt to start using a NetGear N300 Wifi Router with TouchMix 16.
    I want to be able to use an iPad Air to control the Mix and I also want to have improved connection for In Ear Monitors for the Band Members.

Hi Kiki,

The TM16 does not have an ethernet port with network functionality if I recall correct. The best way is to use a supported USB/Wifi dongle to setup a wireless network by the TM16. Then you can connect to that network with your iPad and use these functionalities.
    DiverAlpha
    Possibly an old pro

• DiverAlpha wrote:
    kiki wrote:Hi, I'm about to attempt to start using a NetGear N300 Wifi Router with TouchMix 16.

Hi Kiki,

The TM16 does not have an ethernet port with network functionality if I recall correct. The best way is to use a supported USB/Wifi dongle to setup a wireless network by the TM16. Then you can connect to that network with your iPad and use these functionalities.

Hi Kiki, I don't know if it's possible to use a wi fi to ethernet adapter with the Touchmix 16. Anyway my touchmix 30 worked with the router just for one night. Now no smartphones or IPAD see on the newtwork the mixer even if the settings are same as before. I don't know how to make it work at all, and I really need to remote control the mixer. Any ideas? :D

Thank you!!! :)
    Andrea De Paoli

andreadepaoli
    Rookie

Return to TouchMix General Discussion

Information