RMX 1850HD

Moderators: Cameron Shoffner, Christian Cook, Kirk Fyvie, Martin Barbour, Gary Evans_QSC, QSC-Dale Sandberg

Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:23 pm

• Hi, I've been out of the loop for some time here and just checking in about my amps. I have a few RMX 1850HD amps, which I haven't used for a number of years. I have yet to do a full system test, but these worked well in the past. Just writing in to see if there were any problems with them since they were discontinued. I also have a couple RMX 4050HD amps. I see that there has been a revision since they were made. The only thing I have ever replaced on any of these is the gain control pot. So in lieu of the changes to the product line, I am just wondering if anything has happened or was changed in the last 6 or 7 years, as in parts availability if needed or updates.

Thanks
    moreaboutmelater

Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:21 am

• The changes made to the RMX line were mostly cosmetic. Keep on using them. Take them off line occasionally to open up and clean out dust accumulations.
    Bob Lee
    Technical Communications Developer
    QSC, LLC
    Fellow, Audio Engineering Society
    "If it sounds good, it is good." —Duke Ellington
    Bob Lee
    QSC Audio Products

Return to Power Amplifier General Discussion - Applications, tips and tricks, and more

Information