Multitrack

Share your TouchMix presets here with other users!

Moderators: Brad Zell, Bob Lee, Gary Evans_QSC, Chris Brouelette, JasonFernandez

Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:39 am

• Looking for multitrack recordings to help develop your QSC mixing skills?
    Well here is a website for you and IT'S FREE!!!.
    http://cambridge-mt.com/ms-mtk.htm
    if you know of any more multitrack sites please share.

All you need to start mixing is the TouchMix DAW Utility to upload multitrack recordings to TouchMix and Zip utility to extract the files.
    ghostman
    Possibly an old pro

Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:47 am

• Hi all,
    A little project with this multitrack, Fragile Thoughts downloaded from Cambridge Music Technology web site.
    Quite enjoyed this track, the first thing that caught my attention was Lead vocals, Deb Watkins having a similar timbre quality to that of actress Zooey Deschanel.

Link to multitrack.
    http://cambridge-mt.com/ms-mtk.htm#BigStoneCulture_FragileThoughts

If anyone is interested in updating my poor attempt at mixing then please feel free but on the term that you share your updated version with everyone.
    Thank you.

OK, all of that said, what have I done to this multitrack? Not a lot to be honest. I've setup a basic scene with my touchmix 8 and added default instruments also added a basic compression to channels 1-7.
    Channel faders, nothing special done there, just pulled them up, and FX, I've not touched.
    So there is lots that can be done to this multitrack if your interested.
    The scene files are found in touchmix, touchmix preset Sharing, Scenes forum page.
    As already said, please feel free to change anything I've done to this multitrack. I'm on this forum to learn about mixing and very much interested in seeing what folks can do.
    enjoy.
    ghostman
    Possibly an old pro

Return to TouchMix Preset Sharing

Information